From the 17th of april 2015 Jetairfly offers 15 flights per week from and to Antwerp Airport to following destinations :Palma de Mallorca, Alicante, Malaga, Barcelona, Berlin and Milan.More informatio ...
From the 17th of april 2015, Jetairfly offers 15 flights a week from and to Antwerp Airport. In addition to Palma, Alicante and Malaga, also Berlin, Milan and Barcelona will be part of the destinations.
- Daily flights between Antwerp and London Southend - Check-in until 20 minutes before departure - Direct train connection brings you to the heart of London in 53 minutes and connects to the metro - Flights from € 29,99 available at www.flybe.com
5 Reasons to fly from Antwerp Airport
1. Free parking area
Antwerp Airport has a free parking area for about 500 cars. This parking area is always accessible, also outside the airport’s opening hours.
2. 20-Minute concept
The small-scale character of Antwerp Airport allows you to realise, both for departure and arrival, a considerable gain of time. As a result of the short walking distances, your check-in may take place up to 20 minutes* before the departure of your flight. Upon arrival at Antwerp Airport, you can already leave the airport building about 10 minutes after the landing.
3. Location at Flanders’ economic heart
Antwerp Airport is the perfect operating base for the numerous multinationals situated in the surrounding area of this second Belgian city and second European port. Business people from all over the world travel to Antwerp, world diamond centre. Moreover, the city’s rich cultural past provides numerous places worth seeing. The modern character of vibrant Antwerp is emphasized by its focus on fashion.
4. Accessible by car, train and bus
Antwerp Airport is easily accessible by car via exit Borgerhout on the Antwerp ring road. Signposts then guide you to the airport. Bus routes 51, 52 and 53 from De Lijn provide a regular connection with the railway station Antwerpen-Berchem from where national and international train connections will bring you to your destination. Take tram 9 at Antwerpen-Berchem to go to the city centre.
5. Modern passenger terminal
In June 2006, the new passenger terminal of Antwerp Airport was put into use. The airport thus has modern and flexible arrival and departure zones within the original volume and aspect of the airport building from the 1930s.
* Always follow your airlineīs guidelines. Check-in can be closed earlier at certain airlines. Once check-in is closed, you can no longer be admitted to the flight because of security reasons.